In today’s episode, I am joined by award-winning director, producer, Broadway performer, and speaker coach, Tricia Brouk.
Tricia shares her stories and experiences about what it took to become a highly successful artist and now thriving business owner – including the journey to becoming a conscious competent, co-existing with fear, and living everyday like it’s your last.
Tune in for a motivating discussion on how to bring the kind of success into your life that makes you ecstatic to do what you do. Plus, pick up tips and strategies for growing your own speaking opportunities from a world-class expert.
- Igniting ecstasy in the moment (2:30)
- Tricia’s journey from thriving as an artist to building a powerhouse business (5:00)
- Exploring what it means to unite humanity through speech (8:30)
- What’s possible when all voices are welcomed and heard (10:00)
- Why Tricia doesn’t have time to get stuck in fear and self-judgment (18:00)
- Owning the value of your gifts to create steady success that makes you ecstatic (23:30)
- The importance of co-existing with your fear (29:00)
- Why Tricia lives every day like its her last (31:00)
- Tips for growing your own speaking opportunities (42:00)
Download Your Free Copy of the First Chapter of Tricia’s book – ”The Influential Voice” here.
Tricia Brouk helps high-performing professionals transform into industry thought leaders through the power of authentic storytelling. She has put thousands of speakers onto big stages around the globe. Tricia founded The Big Talk Academy where she certifies speakers in the art of public speaking. She was the executive producer of Speakers Who Dare and TEDxLincolnSquare and is the producer and host of The Big Talk, an award-winning podcast and YouTube Channel. Tricia’s book, The Influential Voice: Saying What You Mean for Lasting Legacy, was a #1 New Release on Amazon in December 2020.
Connect with Tricia Brouk:
Connect with Alex Pursglove: